This attractively furnished, 4 bedroom, 3 bath south side of a duplex features the popular reverse floor plan with the living, dining & kitchen areas plus 1 bedroom & 1 bath on the top floor. Enjoy the wonderful ocean views from the double seating area living room and sundeck complete with deck furniture.
The vaulted ceilings, large windows and driftwood floors in the open concept living room, dining area, and kitchen create a bright, airy and relaxing coastal oasis. The modern kitchen includes everything you need for meal prep during your stay. Dine in with lovely views of the Intracoastal Waterway or take your meals with unobstructed views of the Atlantic on the oceanfront deck, accessed by two large sliding glass doors.
The two large oceanfront decks provide the perfect relaxing space for dolphin watching, dining, or visiting. You’ll find a sundeck off the dining area that faces the Intracoastal Waterway, the perfect place to watch the sunset. Also, for your convenience, Portofino development offers a community boat day dock and kayak/canoe launch on the soundside, just a short and enjoyable stroll from the house. Watercraft cannot be left at the dock for any length of time.Sweet Dreams: *Linens included for all standard beds for reservations 7 nights or longer in 2023
- King master 1st floor – with full private bath and sliders to the oceanfront covered deck
- Queen room 1st floor – large windows and full bath adjacent
- Twin over double bunk 1st floor, full bath adjacent
- Queen room 2nd floor – ICW views and full bath adjacent
This vacation home is located approximately 4.4 miles south of the North Topsail Beach high rise bridge or 4.5 miles north of Surf City high rise bridge, at mile marker 12. You’ll love the peace and quiet here! Visit the Sea View Pier or drive to nearby Surf City or Snead’s Ferry (just off the island) to visit restaurants and shops. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles andMore Museum, which tells the story of our island’s past.
- Linens included for all standard beds for weekly reservation in 2023
- Central air/heat
- 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD players
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Carport w/wet weather entry
- 3 sundecks (2 oceanfront/1 sound view) with furniture
- Linens (standard bed & bath; sleeper sofa linens not provided) are included for WEEKLY reservations beginning in 2023.
Additional Property Information:
- Shared walkway to beach
- The Portofino development offers a community boat day dock and kayak/canoe launch on the soundside. Watercraft cannot be left at the dock for any length of time.
- The Portofino development does not allow recreational vehicles such as RVs, campers, etc. Please contact our office prior to bringing these types of vehicles.
- Double your pleasure and rent the other side, 2 Blue Flamingos.
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that this Topsail Island vacation home rental comes with sheets and towels for all standard beds for all weekly (7 night minimum) reservations in 2023. Linens for sleep sofas, futons, roll-a-ways beds, etc. are not included. Guest may bring their own linens for non-standard beds or rent them from Ward Realty.Non-standard beds include sleeper sofas, sleeper chairs, futons and roll-a-way beds.
Review our Trip Preparation suggestions here.