Wedding Package to be Awarded to Lucky Military Couple
Free Wedding from 105 Bay
Property Managed by Ward Realty
One lucky active military couple will win a wedding weekend valued at $42,000
- Wedding Planner: Nikki Dyba of The Event Connection
- Flowers: Surf City Florist
- Photographer: Blythe Crady Photography
- Hair /Make up: Sarah Antonnucci
- DJ: Ernie Bright, Bright Entertainment
- Cake: Xanadu Bakery
- Catering: To Be Determined
- Either one or both parties must be active duty military (any branch)
- Couples must submit a video no longer than 5 min in length by 5PM June 27, 2020 telling their love story. Be creative!!
- Video & application are to be submitted to [email protected]
- Winning couple will be announced July 1, 2020.
- Couple must be available October 23 - 26, 2020 with the wedding taking place at sunset on Saturday, October 24, 2020 on the rooftop deck of 105 Bay.
- Couple provides their own transportation to/from Topsail Island
- Couple must provide their own rings, wedding attire, wedding party's attire.
- Couple provides their own wedding invitations.
- Couple understands Wedding Giveaway representative(s) may need to make decisions pertaining to the wedding on their behalf.
- Couple understands they may not be able to choose some items.
- Couple agrees that if one or both of them should back out of the wedding, they will be responsible for reimbursing any and all monies already spent in the preparation of said wedding.
- Couple agrees to interviews, media coverage and allow posting of photos of experience.
Package is for up to 75 people (including wedding party & guests) includes:
- Wedding Venue
- Wedding Planner
- Professional Photographer
- Professional Videographer
- Professional Hair & Makeup
- Professional DJ
- Wedding Cake
Managed by Ward Realty
This beautiful home offers 8 bedrooms, 7 full baths and 2 half baths and sleeps 30 people comfortably. While this home is designed for large families, other groups are welcome, including wedding parties, corporate business meetings, and retreats. Please contact our office for event information. This reverse floorplan home has 5 bedrooms with private baths and 2 bedrooms with a hall bath on the first floor. There is also a full kitchen and small living room with TV on this floor. The main floor has a large great room with 65" TV, 3 sofas, a separate sitting area, poker table, pool table and children's area. There is also a half bath on this floor. The large kitchen with lots of counter space, an island, 2 stoves, 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, a microwave and commercial ice maker makes cooking for a large group easy. You can seat 12 at the dining table, 4 at the bar and 4 at the kitchen island. The private pool and hot tub offer enjoyment for those who may not prefer the beach. You are steps from the ocean and have access to a private pier and deep-water boat dock. The crow's nest is where you will find the steam sauna, wet bar with a mini fridge, commercial ice maker & microwave, TV and half bath. This is also where you will access the roof top deck which has the hot tub, deck furniture and outdoor living room. The expansive views of the ocean and intracoastal waterway are spectacular.