Quotes That Will Kick Off Your Spring Defrost Mode and Soothe Your Soul
What comes to mind when you think "spring"?
Rejuvenation. Restoration. A thawing of mind and body. A gentle warming. Emerging from hibernation.
We are especially excited about spring here on Topsail Island. As you know, we had a difficult fall as many of our properties and beaches sustained damage from Hurricane Florence. That being said, you will be amazed at the progress we have made getting everything back to normal in such a short time.
As we reflect on what is most important, we think spring is the perfect time to indulge in some self care. Enjoy some solitude, perhaps focus on our creative energies, or enjoy a relaxing day at a local spa.
If you are able to get away, we encourage you to soothe your soul in the off season by booking an experience at one of Topsail Island's top-shelf spas. We are so fortunate to have some really great choices here. There are also several wonderful nail and hair salons ready to pamper you while you enjoy your vacation.
3 Topsail Island Spas to try:
Treat yourself, wherever you are.
Taking a trip to the beach can be so restorative! If you aren't able to make it to Topsail Island's beautiful beaches this spring, hopefully you can still take some time to enjoy a spa, salon, or peaceful park near you.
In the meantime, enjoy these inspirational quotes to kick off your spring defrost!
Looking for more ways to soothe your soul? Here are some great suggestions, many of which don't cost a thing:
- Do something out of your comfort zone. Visit a new park. Put vanilla in your coffee. Go crazy.
- Do something kind for others. Reach out to a lonely relative. Make cookies for the kids.
- Socialize with different people. Join a new book club, or volunteer somewhere new.
- "Unsubscribe" and spring clean your mailbox. "Hide" things from your Facebook feed that are distracting, sad, or repetitive. Make more space in your mental closet.
- Spend time with children or animals. They will help you remember what matters.
- Let something go. Think about one thing, whether it's a project, a piece of furniture, or a relationship that is holding you back, and let it go. See how it feels, and try it again.
We hope you have enjoyed this five minutes of peace, relaxation and inspiration. Happy spring!
Share these quotes with your friends!
Remind them to rest and relax, and get ready for the summer ahead.